Applications for ESB Winter School can be submitted via our ESB Applications website (link below).
After creating an account, you can fill out the digital application form. Applications have to be sent before November 10th, 2023. The application form includes:
- Portrait photo: (for administrative purposes only)
- Video link: 6-minute maximum classwork (no barre)
- Full body photo: Tendu à la seconde (en face)
- Full body photo: First arabesque (en profil)
- Full body photo: Demi plié in first position (en profil)
- Optional dance photo of your choice
There is a non-refundable application fee of €50 to cover administration costs. Applications will be processed only after the application fee has been paid. Payment will take place online, after submitting the application. Due to a limited number of places available, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
It is only after receiving confirmation of acceptance that participants will be asked to pay the course fees:
- Advanced & Pre-professional fee: €1.375
- ESB student fee: €945
These fees include all dance classes, coaching, and the final presentation. Not included are all drinks, food, personal expenses, and accommodation.
More information about the accommodation package can be found on the Accommodation Page
For ESB students, the fee exceptionally includes their usual accommodation and food.
For payments and deposit rules, please check Terms and Conditions.
Important health information: ESB follows all Dutch governmental health regulations and guidelines.
Information and contact