Terms & Conditions
- Applicants have to be dancers with an advanced or (pre)professional level between the ages of 13 and 21 years old on December 6th 2021.
- Participants will be selected from the applications submitted and shall be notified of the results through their email address.
- Applications cannot be accepted without photographs and videos, and will be processed only after the non-refundable application fee has been paid.
- The closing date for all applications is November 20th 2021.
- The decision of the administration is final, and no correspondence will be entered into if the result of the application is not favorable. The application fee will not be reimbursed to applicants not selected for the course.
- Course and/or accommodation fee will not be reimbursed in the event of the applicant’s withdrawal from the course.
- In case the administration has to cancel the Winter School, all paid fees (except for the application fee) will be refunded to the participant.
- The final schedule for the course will be posted on-line and on the notice board of the studios on the first day of the course.
- The administration reserves the right to change the members of the faculty in the event of illness or any other unforeseen circumstance.
- All participants must bring appropriate dancewear as specified within the information bulletin that will be sent to participants admitted to the course. Women are expected to bring enough pointe shoes for the duration of the course.
- The administration cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course or to third parties, nor for the loss or damage of any property, on or off the premises of the course or of the Stayokay Vondelpark.
- The participant is obliged to take out personal health, travel, and accident insurance.
- No participant can attend the course if they suffer from a pre-existing injury that prevents them from fully participating in the course.
- All classes are compulsory and the administration reserves the right to cancel student’s participation in the course for any student who misses classes without a valid reason. If absence from a class is unavoidable, participants are required to inform the coordinator of their intended absence before the class begins.
- During the course, the administration may take photographs and/or make recordings (both audio and video) for archives and/or publicity purposes. By registering into our Winter School, participants grant ESB the right to use their image in ESB promotional material (print. internet and other media).
- Conditions for the Winter School might be changed over time. In case this happens, the administration will notify the applicants in a timely manner by email.
- For any other unforeseen event or situation which these terms and conditions do not explicitly cover, the decision of the administration is final.
Amsterdam, October 2021