Application & Fees
- ESB Winter School: December 6th- 17th 2021 – daily classes, except Sunday December 12th, from 10:00 – 17:30.
- Advanced Level: 13-16 years old
- Pre-professional Level: 17 to 21 years old
- Due to a limited number of places, a selection will be made based on the applicant’s resumé, photographs, and a short video. Applying for the course does not automatically guarantee a place: only applicants who receive a confirmation of acceptance will be admitted to the course.
How to apply?
You can apply for the ESB Winter School via our ESB Applications website. After creating an account, you can fill out the digital application form. Applications have to be sent before November 20th, 2021. The application form includes:
- Portrait photo: (for administrative purposes only)
- Video link: 6-minute maximum classwork (no barre)
- Full body photo: Tendu à la seconde (en face)
- Full body photo: First arabesque (en profil)
- Full body photo: Demi plié in first position (en profil)
- Optional dance photo of your choice
Important: Due to the current Covid 19 situation and following the Dutch national guidelines, all participants need to show a proof of completed vaccination in order to ensure a maximum sanitary protection. No masks are used within the studios at the moment.
There is a non-refundable application fee of €30 to cover administration costs. Applications will be processed only after the application fee has been paid. Payment will take place online, after submitting the application. Due to a limited number of places available, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
It is only after receiving confirmation of acceptance that participants will be asked to pay the course fees:
- Advanced & Pre-professional course fee: €1.200
- ESB student fee: €900
These fees include all dance classes, coaching, and the final presentation (if Covid-19 measures allow it). Not included are all drinks, food, personal expenses, and accommodation. We do offer an Accommodation Package for participants of the course at Stayokay Amsterdam, our accommodation partner. More information about the Accommodation Package and the Stayokay hostel can be found on the accommodation page.
For ESB students, the fee exceptionally includes their usual accommodation and food.
Participants will be asked to pay the full tuition fee and accommodation package deposit (€600) before the application deadline (November 15th 2021). An invoice with payment details will be sent by email after the application has been accepted by ESB’s administration. In case the Winter School would have to be canceled due to Covid 19 measures, both the tuition fee and accommodation package deposit will be refunded in full.
It is mandatory that the participant takes out personal health, travel, and accident insurances. The administration cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course or third parties, nor for the loss or damage of any property, on or off the premises of the course or of the Stayokay hostel.
Information and contact
Elena Calvo-Gonzalez – School Manager