Visa & Immigration

  • Schengen Area/European Union students are able to attend ESB’s Full-Year Program
  • Canadian, Australian, New-Zealander, Argentinian and South Korean students over 18 years old can apply for a one-year visa within the Working Holiday Program in order to obtain a 10-month study period.
  • Students with any other citizenship are offered Three-Month (90-day period) or Six-Month Internship (two 90-day periods separated by a 90-day period outside the Schengen space) so that students can enter The Netherlands as a visitor.