Bournonville Week (13-18 July 2020)
Jean-Yves Esquerre, Director of European School of Ballet, is proud to bring this exclusive Bournonville seminar to Paris. Taught by the heirs of the great 19th-century Danish ballet master, this course offers a comprehensive display of the technique that has epitomized for over 150 years the ballet style danced in Denmark.
This faculty, led by ballet icon Dinna Bjørn, is formed by a unique team of international teachers:
Two-Week Intensive (20 July-1 August 2020)
Jean-Yves Esquerre, Director of the European School of Ballet, is happy to gather an amazing team of talents for this 2020 edition of the Two-Week Intensive.
- Jean-Yves Esquerre Director of European School of Ballet
- Olivier Wecxsteen Associate Artistic Director of European School of Ballet
- Christiane Marchant Artistic Coordinator of European School of Ballet
- Cédric Ygnace Teacher at European School of Ballet
- Kathryn Bennetts Forsythe repertoire
- Thierry Guiderdoni Forsythe repertoire
- Gioconda Barbuto International Choreographer
10-Day Intensive (15-25 July 2020)
For this third edition of the 10-Day Intensive, we are pleased to announce the following faculty members: